Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Simpsons Did It!

I used to love the Simpsons…actually, I still do, but I don’t really watch anymore, not sure why.

In fact, my quote on facebook is a line from the Simpsons. When you pick a quote for facebook, it has to be something that captures you perfectly…after all, what’s more important than facebook?

My quote?

Oh right. Here it is:

“Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.”

Gets me every time.

Not only do I think that quote describes me perfectly…but it serves as the perfect segue for my images today.

My facebook quote comes from a Simpsons episode where Homer finds his long-lost brother. His brother is a rich auto-tycoon and allows Homer to design a new car…which he cleverly dubs “The Homer.”

His car looks like this:



Complete with isolation bubbles…awesome, right?

Cartoons are good for that kind of thing. Showing you something that would be incredible…if only it could happen…

If only…

Cue dreamy sounds…



How sweet is that?

Let’s hope this catches on…



See you next time!
PS.

MPS: No one commented about the title of the last entry…not one of you. I’ve been torn up about this all week. It’s almost like no one is actually reading this…but that can’t be true.

No comments: