Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Karate Class

This a big day in MPS history...okay, history is a really arrogant way of saying that I have some reader-generated content to share.

My good friend over at http://leftcoastbias-sd.blogspot.com/ submitted an incredible find from the wonderful world of the internet, also known as the information super-highway (yes, I'm bringing it back).

What makes this entry so wonderful? It combines everything I love...

And we're off to the tangential races...

If you've followed this for any amount of time, you realize by now that my judgment of things that are "inappropriate" are feigned, at best. You need only look back one entry at the now infamous "Sausage King" for evidence. While I love passing judgment and telling people their stuff is inappropriate...I can't help but giggle when I see the things in life that I find blog-worthy.
This user submitted entry definitely has some serious inappropriateness but it also has something great, hidden beneath the surface, which of course, makes up most of the wonderfulness of the images I display here: whoever wrote it, has NO idea what it means.

With that, I am honored to move onto the first, of what I hope to be many reader-generated entries, which I have come to know as "Guest Blogging." Like I've said in previous entries, I'm not very good at blogging.

Ladies, gentlemen, and super-highway surfing enthusiasts alike, I give you: Cropdusting....no, I'm not going to cropdust you, not yet anyway...that's the entry!

~PS

Crop Dusting: A Definition


I smiled at my desk this morning when the site that continues to make my job “way less soul-crushing” decided to tackle one of my favorite topics.


No, not MLB organizational rankings (although I could dedicate an entire blog to that).


Crop Dusting.


Crop Dusting is the art of farting on the move. It’s a stinky hit-n-run. A methane-fueled drive-by shooting. It’s most effective in the office. And it takes Ninja-like skill to pull off effectively.


We’ve all experienced the teenage years and specifically, if you’re a guy (particularly a guy who played any kind of team sport), the act of blatantly farting on someone…or being farted upon if you were smaller and less intimidating. While this intentional act of air-born-terrorism is certainly funny, it takes absolutely no skill to pull off.


As we grow older and get big-boy-jobs, the need to fart and desire to fart upon someone remains the same.


No…scratch that. The need increases!


Seriously, am I the only one who wants to fart in my boss’s presence and let him stew in my brand?


And yet, as I sit at my desk thinking about how to get my creepy Alton Brown look-alike boss of mine back for the time he left something that was not Good Eats in my cube, I cruised onto the Entertainment Sports Programming Network website to check the latest gossip in the world of Major League Baseball.


Pointless Story seems to be such a fan of spelling things out that no one cares about, I figured I'd follow suit.


Back to the action. Suddenly, the screen you see below appears. Like a beacon of light...like manna from heaven...like...eh, who cares. There was a funny label on the screen and I grabbed it.


I don't know what the hell they meant by Cropdusting but the definition I presented earlier is, in my humble opinion, the only one and true definition.


Then I made my way to my boss's office to deliver the latest TPS report, complete with my own personal cover sheet.


Like I said before, Ninja-like skill.


LCB-SD via PS

No comments: