Monday, December 28, 2009

Tech Support

I'm not good at blogging. I just started this thing and every time I think I do something cool to the blog, I end up leaving myself with more unanswered questions.

I've been trying to put an email address at the end of each entry, attempting to open the pointless world to everyone, where anyone can submit their own pointless story and photo and I'll attempt to blog it. Unfortunately, I have not been able to make it appear on the actual blogspot blog. If, however, you follow the blog on a "Reader" the line shows up nicely...well, nice I can't actually promise, but it shows up.

"What the hell is a 'Reader,' you ask? Excellent question! I was unaware of what they were too. Google has a really easy one, one that my good friend over at Emmy Cube Photography educated me about. Side note, check her out here:

Readers pull all the content you like to absorb from your favorite corners of the internet and puts it all in one place. So to make a long story, slightly longer and actually give it a point, I want your pointless stories!

Please send me your odd, weird photos complete with a back story, preferably with a tangent...or 7 and I'll do my best to post it!

pointlessstory@gmail.com


And since I wouldn't want to post an entry without a fun picture, here's a guy that lived in my old neighborhood that walked around with a cat on his shoulder like a parrot getting into a taxi.



Until next time!


PS

No comments: