Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What's the Point?

Throughout my life I have been a magnet for all things bizarre. I live my life through stories...and everything in my world has a story. The pairing of the digital camera to the cellular phone was a momentous day for me, and a terrible day for everyone else in my life. My stories are long-winded and rife with superfluous details. As much as I enjoy sharing these stories and images on facebook, I have come to find the caption section of the mobile uploads far too limiting. So now, I unleash my world upon the rest of the world all it's pointless glory.

There's even a story about creating this blog. So, I post on twitter under the moniker @pointlessstory. I thought, "what a great idea for a blog name"...turns out there's already a pointlessstory here on blogspot, and its really sad. Two entries from a guy that started a blog so that he didn't have to back to therapy. Hope it worked out for him.

No comments: